Friday, October 29, 2010

Step one: find an inspiration

So I have been deciding on colors and themes for decorating Hunters room lately. I have been so stress and just haven't been able to find the things that I want to. I have been looking for fabric to make a quilt for his room and hoped that I would find one that I just loved and that inspired me a whole theme and color for his room. Well I have been looking like crazy and just can't find anything that I like. I really like brown and orange and just can't find anything that I like. Well last night I was in bernina and I fell in LOVE.

Dinosaurs weren't the theme that I was looking for, but the colors were so perfect that I just couldn't resist. It was exactly what I was looking for and it was just perfect that I could find nine other fabrics to coordinate just perfectly for the quilt that I want to make.

So now that I am inspired I have to make this inspiration turn into an amazing quilt for my baby boy. So it may take me a long time to get it done, but I am just so happy to have found just what I love that I will work forever just to get it done. So wish me luck and I will keep you updated on how things are going!