Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Boating at Utah Lake!
Over the weekend we were able to go with my wonderful sister in law Katie and her wonderful parents boating at Utah Lake. Her parents let us stay at their house on friday night and we went boating the next day. We had such a wonderful time and the kids had such a blast. I was a little worried about them having to wear life jackets all day on the boat, but they were very good and I couldn't have imagined the day going any better. We got to go wakeboarding and rode on the tube. Isabel loved the tube and I was so excited that I got up wakeboarding, even if I was only up for a few seconds. All in all it was so great and I really appreciate how wonderful Katie and her Parents are for letting us have so much fun and being so hospitable all weekend. They were great and the kids are already asking when we can go again!



