Isabel the morning of her birthday. She was so excited and had such a good day.
This is the cake that she picked out and it turned out so cute.
We got her ears pierced a few weeks before her birthday so that she could get new earrings and change them on her birthday and these are the ones that she chose to wear.
She had a great time opening present and loved everything that she got.
I can't believe how fast these six years have gone. Isabel will be going to first grade in the fall and I cannot believe it. It makes me sad, but I am so excited for her. She had a great birthday and was so good all day. We went swimming, went out to dinner, and had a little party that night. It was a busy day, but we all had a graet time.